We distribute the traffic between main and backup servers of the customer's website. Depending on the customer's needs we can implement individual algorithms for accessing the backup servers.
If your website uses several web servers hosted in one or several adta centers for its operation, Qrator will ensure its fail-safe operation even in case of problems with one of the servers. You can choose one of the following algorithms for traffic balancing:
- Round-robin (default): the requests are distributed evenly among the servers, the server which experienced a failure is excluded from rotation for a certain period of time.
- Weights: the requests are distributed among the servers according to the given proportions.
- IP hash: the determined distribution of the requests making each website visitor to communicate with a specific server.
- Primary-backup: in case the main servers become unavailable, the traffic is redirected to the backup servers for a given period of time.
- Geo: the traffic is distributed according to the geographical position of the visitor and the servers.