Qrator Labs 10 Year Anniversary Online Stream
January 20, 2021
On January 19, 2021, Qrator Labs held an online event to celebrate a formal ten-year longevity mark's official passing.
During the online stream, which is available at the Qrator Labs YouTube page, key company representatives made their appearances in three separate sessions.
- 10 years of business development: from scratch to growing business, serving first customers and saving careers, and now conquering emerging markets with a leading technology.
by Maxim Beloenko, VP of Global Sales.
- Building a technology surpassing competitors, never-ending research mindset, computer science and the practical implementation side.
by Töma Gavrichenkov, Co-founder and CTO.
- Third-party integrations into Qrator Labs - our work on improving the services we provide under one roof with partner's technologies - CDN and WAF.
by Andrey Leskin, Product Manager.
- Qrator Radar - a 5+ year journey from internal service to a standalone product.
by Eugene Bogomazov, Software Engineer.
- Pre-sales & Integration:
- Technical pre-sale - how we onboard the most complex customers;
- Partner Integration - do it once, and it keeps on giving;
- Developing product vision - do it twice, then make a product out of it.
by George Tarasov, Pre-Sale Engineer.
- Network Operations Center day-to-day life in a cybersecurity company.
by Dmitry Shemonaev, Head of NOC.
- Results of the decade for the company. We are coming out with innovations in the 20s. Further growth of the 1st echelon company based on research activities and relationship with the customer as an investor.
closing remarks by Sergei Pasechnik, Head of Sales Department at Qrator Labs.
We want to thank all customers and partners for the trust placed in us during the previous decade of company existence!